Let us run through an example of how to configure the store for Klarna Checkout only below.
Klarna is deprecating Klarna Checkout v2 solution. If your shop(s) are based on KCOv2 please migrate to KCOv3 solution to continue to transact with Klarna. For questions regarding migration check this FAQ page
- Start by navigating to the module configuration page, and choose the tab called KLARNA CHECKOUT
- In the vertical tab inside this tab, make sure to have General settings enabled.
- Set "Active KCO in this shop" to Yes (if you're in test-stage, you would probably run
this option disabled)
- Then navigate to each country you would like to enable. This guide will assist with how to configure one
- After choosing a country in the vertical list, make sure that "Active KCO COUNTRYNAME" is
Yes and that you've filled in your EID and Shared secret for the specific country
- Hit the button at the very right corner called "Save"
- You're done, great job!